Job Location Website Elderly Housing Development & Operations Corporation
Part Time Temporary Assignment 12-24 Months during renovation of property, subject to change.
Seeking to hire someone to assist management’s efforts to coordinate and temporarily relocate senior residents within the building(s) while the property undergoes a renovation.
- Coordinate relocation and related activities during the planned renovation.
- Assist NPV staff with the assessment of resident needs, services and preparation for the temporary relocation.
- Prepare and deliver relocation related correspondence, handouts, notices or related information to residents.
- Respond to resident questions, inquiries, complaints and concerns regarding their relocation.
- Assist the Service Coordinator in referring residents to the appropriate outsource agencies for assistance in meeting their special needs.
- Conduct pre-move interviews and unit inventory to assess the move preferences and special needs.
- Coordinate move with residents, moving company, relocation consultant and staff and preform a move-out inspections of the vacated unit.
- Promote and empower resident’s involvement in the planned virtual community activities and events with emphasis on Covid-19 and PPE awareness.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Patient and polite demeanor towards senior citizen population.
- Some office experience and working knowledge of computers and MS Office software.
- Must be able to multitask, be reliable, dependable, organized, self-starter and pays attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High School diploma plus two (2) years administrative experience or equivalent.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm (Saturday as required and on-call Sunday)
Vehicle: Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Screening: Must be able to satisfactorily complete a full background, drug screen and reference check
This job description is not a written or implied contract of employment. The job description serves as a brief outline of the position, duties and responsibilities and may be modified as the need arises from time-to-time.
Line of Authority:
The Relocation Coordinator answers directly to the Regional Director, Community Manager and EHDOC for all duties described herein as well as other duties and tasks that may be assigned/delegated.
Elderly Housing Development & Operations Corporation and EHDOC Management LLC are equal opportunity employers.