Job Location Website Elderly Housing Development & Operations Corporation
- Ability to perform basic clerical duties.
- Good communication skills require.
- Must have tax credit experience.
The Office Assistant receives the public coming into the office, ascertains their needs and directs them accordingly. Answers telephone inquiries and directs them accordingly. May make future appointments, and answer inquiries of a general nature regarding the office operations. May perform a variety of general clerical tasks associated with the operation of the office.
- Operate office machines, such as computer, calculator and fax machine.
- Open and log incoming mail, and prepares outgoing mail or other outgoing material for delivery.
- Maintain confidential applicant and resident records, and files.
- Collect resident security deposits and rents when authorized by the Community Manager.
- Compile copy and collate data/reports.
- Performing other administrative tasks as assigned by the Community Manager.
The position of Office Assistant is a non- supervisory position. The Office Assistant receives direct supervision from the Community Manager, or Assistant Community Manager. In the absence of the Community Manager, the Assistant Community Manager, and Administrative Assistants, the Office Assistant may assume responsibility for the day-to-day management functions of the property under the guidance of the Regional Manager
Elderly Housing Development & Operations Corporation and EHDOC Management LLC are equal opportunity employers.
CLICK HERE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION